- Delta-8 THC may cause delayed onset of action with long lasting effects including; drowsiness, dizziness, or dysphoric feelings.
- Do NOT use Delta-8 THC if you are subject to drug testing.
- Do NOT use Delta-8 THC if pregnant or nursing.
- Do NOT operate any heavy machinery or drive while consuming Delta-8 THC products.
- Do NOT use Delta-8 THC if you suffer from vertigo, balance disorders, dizziness, or any other undiagnosed health conditions.
- Consult with your physician if you have health conditions or are taking any medications.
- Delta-8 products are NOT for sale to anyone under the age of 21 years.
- Many consumers report delayed onset of action, up to several hours post consumption. If you have not used Delta-8 products before, start with a minimal amount to determine your tolerance levels and personal reaction.
- Although Delta-8 THC is a Federally legal hemp derivative, review your State and Local laws before purchasing. 2018 USDA Farm Bill
- As with any supplements, please consult your physician before using this or any other Delta-8 products. Delta-8 is not meant to treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions.
According to State Laws (as of 2021), Bruce’s CBD Oils does not sell or ship Delta-8 products to the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, New York, and Utah. Bruce’s CBD Oils is not liable for any seized packages, arrest, or any legal consequences of purchases. Bruce’s CBD Oils is not responsible for any misuses of Delta-8 products.
These statements and product have not been evaluated or tested by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating. Always consult a medical physician before modifying your diet or using any new dietary supplements.
Bruce’s CBD Oils does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA).
Consult your physician before use, risks may include intoxication, liver injury, interactions with other drugs or supplements, potential for male reproduction toxicity, somnolence, insomnia, diarrhea, decreased appetite, abdominal pain, upset stomach, changes in mood, irritability and agitation.
Delta-9 THC is a rare cannabinoid which is naturally found in very small amounts within some hemp varieties. Delta-8 is a mildly intoxicating analog of the more common Delta-9 THC molecule, with a similar chemical structure and effect. Every precaution should be taken when using any products containing Delta-8 THC. Our Delta-8 THC is produced from Industrial Hemp.